The International College of Cannes offers to pick you up directly at the airport (on request):
Once your registration has been confirmed, it is essential to return the following information to us no later than 8 days before the day of your arrival at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- your flight number.
- your date and time of arrival in Nice
(via… or direct flight from…).
- your cell phone number.
- Your email address.
You have been warned! : E-mails are only read on working days (for emergencies on weekends and holidays, please call the reception of the CiC).
If your flight is delayed or in the event of a problem, it is imperative to contact the CiC on +33 493 473 929 (from a foreign phone). Please note, after booking, if you do not take the requested transfer without informing us, you will be billed at the rate of 95 €. In addition, please consider your reservation as confirmed only after you have received written confirmation from us. It is the same for a cancellation.
Payment for this service will be requested upon arrival at the Campus.
- 98 € for an individual transfer.
- 52 € per person (from 2 people / transfer)
From Cannes SNCF station, take a taxi to the CiC (taxis available in front of the station). Or take public transport (n ° 1, n ° 2, Palm A, in front of the station) and get off at the “Beausite” stop which is just in front of the CiC.
Meet at the entrance to the Canne International College located a few steps away, at 1 avenue Alexandre Pascal.
- Take exit n ° 42 from the motorway - The sign indicates: LE CANNET, MOUANS-SARTOUX, CANNES-CENTER, MOUGINS).
- Direction “Cannes Center”, go down “Boulevard Carnot” to the end, turn right - Direction Fréjus / St.Raphaël.
- Follow the expressway to the end (about 800 m).
- Turn right - Direction Fréjus / St. Raphaël.
- Follow avenue Dr. Picaud for about 700 m, then turn left on rue Stephen Liegard until the large green gate.
- Dial the College number (+33 493 473 929) to access the car park.