TRAINING Stress management
This highly interactive training will help you deal with problems, emotions and other stressors that arise in your professional life. Different workshops will allow you to better understand your stress in order to regulate it and use it as a driving force.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days, n face-to-face or remotely.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- methodological contributions
This training is led by a specialized trainer.
The topics covered during the training:
Stress levels and factors:
- Definition, reaction and symptoms of stress (bodily, emotional, intellectual and behavioral).
- Understand reactions to stress.
- The three levels of stress: alarm, resistance, exhaustion.
- Identify your own personal and professional stressors.
- Know the stages of change and the associated stress.
Stress management techniques:
- Cognitive approach: “limiting” beliefs, injunctions and permissions.
- Emotional approach: empathy, positive grounding, visualization and respect for basic needs.
- Body approach: breathing, relaxation
- Behavioral approach: conflict management.
- Approach to relational games with the Karpman triangle: persecutor, savior and victim.
Increase resistance to stress: develop an effective strategy
- Increase self-esteem, affirmation and self-control by defining one's values, qualities and skills.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication at the service of his assertiveness.
- Understand and reposition behaviors under stress (attack, flight, withdrawal, submission and dominance).
- Identification of supports for problem solving. Prepare for confrontation.
- Improve your professional and personal organization for better management of priorities.
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Anyone wishing to effectively channel their stress and emotions at work.
Conditions of admission :
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
1200 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
The trainer evaluates the participant's pedagogical progress throughout the training by means of scenarios, practical work...
The participant also completes an upstream and downstream positioning test to validate the skills acquired.
Download the training sheet
Our quality labels
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using our contact form.