interculturality and inclusion
An immersive session for teachers and professional supervisors, culture and sport. Led by a speaker who is an expert in interculturality, this internship allows you to develop your capacities to unite a multicultural group and to promote diversity and inclusion.
From the discovery of intercultural theorists, to immersive practical workshops, this course explores all aspects of interculturality.
Format and pedagogy
The duration of the training is 25 hours over 5 days 5 hours a day. A session is open from 6 participants, the content and format of our training courses are however customizable according to the specificities of each one.
Classes do not exceed 14 people per seminar.
Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios:
- Course materials
- Workshop workshops
The topics covered during the training:
- Intercultural issues
- Identify the working methods to be favored in an intercultural context
- Understand the impact of culture on your relationships
- The notion of culture and interculturality: culture, perception and interpretation.
- Decipher the traps of interculturality: prejudices, stereotypes ...
- How are the French perceived abroad?
- Identify the major cultural differences
- Measure the degree of affectivity, neutrality, individualism, collectivism.
- Identify the decision-making mode: risks, delays, hierarchical distance.
- Understanding the influence of time: monochronism and polychronism.
- Develop intercultural skills and knowledge
- Identify intercultural points of vigilance: organization, decision-making process.
- Identify uses and cultural codes in France and identify their constructions
- Decoding European cultural differences
- Overview of cultures
- Adapt your intercultural communication
- Identify styles of communication across cultures: gaze, proxemics.
- Understand and use ambiguity and clarity through the search for meaning.
- Communicate with an intercultural group, create and sustain cohesion and an inclusive dynamic
Identify the pitfalls of distance communication.
Manage cultural misunderstandings
- Know the different operating modes: by consensus or in conflict.
- Put into practice different tools to communicate better.
- Understand the nature of the commitments.
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at teachers and professional supervisors.
- Non-French speaking foreign teachers.
- A2 level in French.
- Wishing to follow an initiation to interculturality and inclusion.
The candidates' level of French will be defined following a language test.
This test aims to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students in order to adapt the program and the pedagogy in order to obtain better results.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
Seminar open all year round.
Sessions are open from 6 participants.
Please contact us to register.
Registration closes 4 weeks before the start of each session.
Self-financing: 1400€ per person
This training can be financed by self-financing or via the financing program “Erasmus +'
* You are a university, a group or a company: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, using the concepts mentioned in the course
A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their skills.
Documents and materials for trainees
Each trainee will be given a training certificate at the end of the session.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet