An immersive session for teachers and professional supervisors. Led by a speaker expert in interculturality, this seminar helps to develop its capacity to federate a multicultural group.
Format and pedagogy
The duration of the training is 25 hours over 5 days for 5 hours a day. A session is open from 6 participants. Classes do not exceed 14 people per seminar.
Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios:
- Course materials
The topics covered during the training:
- Intercultural issues
- Identify preferred working methods in an intercultural context
- Understand the impact of culture on your relationships
- The notion of culture and intercultural: culture, perception and interpretation.
- Deciphering the pitfalls of interculturalism: prejudices, stereotypes...
- How are the French perceived abroad?
- Identify major cultural differences
- Measure the degree of affectivity, neutrality, individualism, collectivism.
- Detect the decision-making mode: risks, deadlines, hierarchical distance.
- Understanding the influence of time: monochronism and polychronism.
- Develop intercultural skills and knowledge
- Identify intercultural points of vigilance: organization, decision-making process.
- Identify uses and cultural codes in France and identify their constructions
- Decoding European cultural differences
- Overview of cultures
- Adapt your intercultural communication
- Identify communication styles across cultures: gaze, proxemics.
- Understand and use ambiguity and clarity through the search for meaning.
- Communicate with an intercultural group, create and sustain cohesion
Identify the pitfalls of remote communication.
Dealing with cultural misunderstandings
- Know the different modes of operation: by consensus or in conflict.
- Use different tools to communicate better.
- Understand the nature of commitments.
The International College has 120 rooms, including standard rooms and fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at teachers and professional supervisors.
- Seminar available in French and English
- Person wishing to follow an initiation to interculturality and inclusion
Seminar open all year round.
Sessions are open from 6 participants.
Please contact us to register.
Registration closes 4 weeks before the start of each session.
Self-financing: 1400€ per person
This training can be financed by self-financing or via the financing program “Erasmus +'
*You are a university, a group or a company: Please contact us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, using the concepts mentioned in the course
Documents and materials
At the end of the session, each participant will be given a training certificate and a skills assessment sheet.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.