PUBLIC SPEAKING TRAINING
Whether it is to combat your shyness, develop your charisma, rhetoric or your power of persuasion or simply develop a new skill, our public speaking training is the answer to your needs.
This short and intensive training will teach you the secrets of verbal and non-verbal communication in order to capture and maintain the attention of your audience, and to deliver your message with structure and efficiency.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- Theoretical and practical contributions
- Scenarios, role plays
- Workshop workshops
The topics covered during the training:
- The fundamentals :
- Become aware of the fundamentals of communication
- The preparation :
- Self :
- Stress management / stage fright
- Understanding of Self (image, fears ...)
- Confidence & Self-affirmation.
- Managing emotions
- Breathing - Voice - Diction, articulation and flow
- The intentions
- Gestures and posture
- Active listening
- Self :
- The verbal structure:
- The hook
- The message (central idea and vocabulary)
- The intervention:
- Capturing attention (the impact of the non-verbal)
- Know how to convince
- Captivate your audience (Silences, looks ...)
- Answer questions and interact.
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at anyone wishing to improve their speaking skills in a professional setting.
Conditions of admission :
- Level B2 (advanced) in French: The level of the candidates will be defined following a language test.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
1200 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, using the concepts mentioned in the course
A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their skills.
Documents and materials for trainees
Each trainee will be given a training certificate at the end of the session.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet: