Professional training on intercultural management is an immersive session led by an expert speaker in interculturality. This training allows in particular to develop its capacities to federate a multicultural group. From the discovery of intercultural theorists, to immersive practical workshops, this course explores all aspects of interculturality.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The training consists of 8 to 12 people for better individualization of learning.
- Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios
- Oral expression
- Written exercises
The topics covered during the training:
- Intercultural issues
- Identify preferred working methods in an intercultural context
- Understand the impact of culture in relationships
- The notion of culture and intercultural: culture, perception and interpretation.
- Deciphering the pitfalls of interculturalism: prejudices, stereotypes...
- How are the French perceived abroad?
- Identify major cultural differences
- Measure the degree of affectivity, neutrality, individualism, collectivism.
- Detect the decision-making mode: risks, deadlines, hierarchical distance.
- Understanding the influence of time: monochronism and polychronism.
- Develop intercultural skills and knowledge
- Identify intercultural points of vigilance: organization, decision-making process.
- Identify uses and cultural codes in France and identify their constructions
- Decoding European cultural differences
- Overview of cultures
- Adapt your intercultural communication
- Identify communication styles across cultures: gaze, proxemics.
- Understand and use ambiguity and clarity through the search for meaning.
- Communicate with an intercultural group, create and sustain cohesion and an inclusive dynamic
Identify the pitfalls of remote communication.
Dealing with cultural misunderstandings
Know the different modes of operation: by consensus or in conflict.
Use different tools to communicate better.
Understand the nature of commitments.
The International College has 120 rooms for its registrants.
Are available: standard rooms and comfort rooms, fully equipped, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Anyone of legal age wishing to develop new skills in the field of interculturality.
Conditions of admission :
Level B2 in French
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate the training throughout the year, depending on the number of registrants. New classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
This training is financeable by self-financing:
21 p.m. training:
*You are a university, a group or a company: Please contact us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Halfway through the training: written assessment in the form of multiple choice questions.
The items concern:
- Language points: sentences to be completed with the word or expression that best suits.
- Cultural points: statement that best suits a given context
Documents and materials for participants
A training certificate and an evaluation sheet.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.