This seminar aims to discover and master a series of artistic and cultural tools (poem, photo, video, theatrical expression, song, painting, music, writing) to enrich the binder teachers in FLE, or in secondary language acquisition both for writing and for speaking.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the seminar is 25 hours over 5 days for 5 hours a day. A session is open from 6 participants, the content and format are however customizable.
Our classes are usually composed of 8 to 12 participants for a better individualization of learning.
- Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios
- Oral expression
- Written exercises
- Course materials
The topics covered during the training:
The seminar will focus on a set of practical tasks, to be carried out individually or in teams. The goal is to show how the arts apply language by combining several skills in the pedagogical process.
- Drawing / Painting
- Live Drama
In each theme is developed:
- Interest and application of the support
- Structure of an educational sequence around the use of a given medium
- Construction, structure and animation of an educational path around the production of a support
The International College has 120 rooms, including standard rooms and fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
French or foreign language teachers or future teachers.
No prerequisites in terms of technical knowledge are required. On the other hand, a real curiosity for an active pedagogy is required, as well as a minimum A2 level in French.
The level of French of the candidates will be defined following a language test, aimed at knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each one in order to obtain better results.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
Sessions are open from 6 participants. Registration closes 4 weeks before the start of the session.
This training can be financed by self-financing or via the financing program “Erasmus +'
* You are a university, a group or a company: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
At the end of the training, each participant receives:
- A support covering the main theoretical concepts discussed.
- The end-of-session evaluation sheet, containing the concepts acquired during the seminar
Download the training sheet