Training to learn how to optimize your time and manage your priorities to increase your productivity and well-being at work.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days.
The training is usually made up of 8 to 12 people for better individualization of learning.
- Methodological contributions
This training is led by a specialized trainer.
The topics covered during the training:
The content will be contextualized according to the profiles, positions and organizations of the participants:
- Identify good practices and sources of inefficiency
- Understand your personal way of apprehending time
- Clarify mission priorities, roles and responsibilities
- Build your priority matrix by distinguishing the urgent from the important
- Complete your practices by setting up tools adapted to your professional context
- Know how to delegate and ask for help in case of work overload
- Knowing how to say no: contribution of the feedback technique
- Formalization of the personalized action plan to optimize its “time” resource
The International Campus has 120 rooms for its registered students.
Are available: standard rooms and comfort rooms, fully equipped, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Anyone of legal age seeking to better manage their time and priorities in their professional world.
Conditions of admission :
French level B1
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of registrants.
New classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
1200 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
The trainer evaluates the participant's pedagogical progress throughout the training by means of scenarios and practical work
The participant completes an upstream and downstream positioning test to validate the skills acquired.
Download the training sheet
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.