seminar teacher interculturality & inclusion
Do you want to complete your learning with a specialized seminar?
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The training lasts 25 hours over 5 days.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios:
- Video and sound extracts
- A resource center for fun learning
- Intercultural issues
- Identify the working methods to be favored in an intercultural context
- Understand the impact of culture on your relationships
- The notion of culture and interculturality: culture, perception and interpretation.
- Decipher the traps of interculturality: prejudices, stereotypes ...
- How are the French perceived abroad?
- Identify the major cultural differences
- Measure the degree of affectivity, neutrality, individualism, collectivism.
- Identify the decision-making mode: risks, delays, hierarchical distance.
- Understanding the influence of time: monochronism and polychronism.
- Develop intercultural skills and knowledge
- Identify intercultural points of vigilance: organization, decision-making process.
- Identify uses and cultural codes in France and identify their constructions
- Decoding European cultural differences
- Overview of cultures
- Adapt your intercultural communication
- Identify styles of communication across cultures: gaze, proxemics.
- Understand and use ambiguity and clarity through the search for meaning.
- Communicate with an intercultural group, create and sustain cohesion and an inclusive dynamic
Identify the pitfalls of distance communication.
Manage cultural misunderstandings
- Know the different operating modes: by consensus or in conflict.
- Put into practice different tools to communicate better.
- Understand the nature of the commitments.
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at anyone wishing to improve their level of French, while developing new skills in a specialized and promising field.
Conditions of admission :
- Non-French speaking foreign teachers.
- A2 level in French.
- Wishing to follow an initiation to interculturality and inclusion.
The candidates' level of French will be defined following a language test, this test also aims to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students in order to adapt our program or pedagogy, for better results.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
450 € per person
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, using the concepts mentioned in the course
A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their skills.
Documents and materials for trainees
Each trainee will be given a training certificate at the end of the session.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet
Our quality labels
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using our contact form.