An immersive session for teachers and professional supervisors. Led by a speaker expert in interculturality, this seminar helps to develop its capacity to federate a multicultural group.
From the discovery of intercultural theorists, to immersive practical workshops, this course explores all aspects of interculturality.
Format and pedagogy
The duration of the training is 25 hours over 5 days for 5 hours a day. A session is open from 6 participants. Classes do not exceed 14 people per seminar.
Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios:
- Course materials
The topics covered during the training:
- Intercultural issues
- Identify the working methods to be favored in an intercultural context
- Understand the impact of culture on your relationships
- The notion of culture and interculturality: culture, perception and interpretation.
- Decipher the traps of interculturality: prejudices, stereotypes ...
- How are the French perceived abroad?
- Identify the major cultural differences
- Measure the degree of affectivity, neutrality, individualism, collectivism.
- Identify the decision-making mode: risks, delays, hierarchical distance.
- Understanding the influence of time: monochronism and polychronism.
- Develop intercultural skills and knowledge
- Identify intercultural points of vigilance: organization, decision-making process.
- Identify uses and cultural codes in France and identify their constructions
- Decoding European cultural differences
- Overview of cultures
- Adapt your intercultural communication
- Identify styles of communication across cultures: gaze, proxemics.
- Understand and use ambiguity and clarity through the search for meaning.
- Communicate with an intercultural group, create and sustain cohesion
Identify the pitfalls of distance communication.
Manage cultural misunderstandings
- Know the different operating modes: by consensus or in conflict.
- Put into practice different tools to communicate better.
- Understand the nature of the commitments.
The International College has 120 rooms, including standard rooms and fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at teachers and professional supervisors.
- Seminar available in French and English
- Person wishing to follow an initiation to interculturality and inclusion
Seminar open all year round.
Sessions are open from 6 participants.
Please contact us to register.
Registration closes 4 weeks before the start of each session.
Self-financing: 1400€ per person
This training can be financed by self-financing or via the financing program “Erasmus +'
* You are a university, a group or a company: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, using the concepts mentioned in the course
Documents and materials
At the end of the session, each participant will be given a training certificate and a skills assessment sheet.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet