TRAINING Time management
Training to know how to optimize your time, manage your priorities to increase both your productivity and your well-being at work.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days, andn face-to-face or remotely.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- Methodological contributions
This training is led by a specialized trainer.
The topics covered during the training:
The content will be contextualized according to the profiles, positions and organizations of the participants:
- Identify good practices and sources of inefficiency
- Understand your personal way of apprehending time
- Clarify mission priorities, roles and responsibilities
- Build your priority matrix by distinguishing the urgent from the important
- Complete your practices by setting up tools adapted to your professional context
- Know how to delegate and ask for help in case of work overload
- Knowing how to say no: contribution of the feedback technique
- Formalization of the personalized action plan to optimize its “time” resource
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Anyone looking to better manage their time and priorities in their professional world.
Conditions of admission :
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
1200 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
The trainer evaluates the participant's pedagogical progress throughout the training by means of scenarios, practical work...
The participant also completes an upstream and downstream positioning test to validate the skills acquired.
Download the training sheet