INTERCULTURAL MANAGEMENT AND INCLUSION
Our professional training on intercultural management and inclusion is an immersive session led by an expert speaker in interculturality, this training allows in particular to develop its capacities to federate a multicultural group and to value diversity and inclusion. From the discovery of intercultural theorists, to immersive practical workshops, this course explores all aspects of interculturality.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios
- Oral expression
- Written exercises
- Provision of a resource center for fun and immersive learning
In order to promote learning, we first carry out a linguistic assessment of our students, in order to better determine their levels, their needs and the concepts to be addressed as a priority.
The topics covered during the training:
- Intercultural issues
- Identify the working methods to be favored in an intercultural context
- Understand the impact of culture on your relationships
- The notion of culture and interculturality: culture, perception and interpretation.
- Decipher the traps of interculturality: prejudices, stereotypes ...
- How are the French perceived abroad?
- Identify the major cultural differences
- Measure the degree of affectivity, neutrality, individualism, collectivism.
- Identify the decision-making mode: risks, delays, hierarchical distance.
- Understanding the influence of time: monochronism and polychronism.
- Develop intercultural skills and knowledge
- Identify intercultural points of vigilance: organization, decision-making process.
- Identify uses and cultural codes in France and identify their constructions
- Decoding European cultural differences
- Overview of cultures
- Adapt your intercultural communication
- Identify styles of communication across cultures: gaze, proxemics.
- Understand and use ambiguity and clarity through the search for meaning.
- Communicate with an intercultural group, create and sustain cohesion and an inclusive dynamic
Identify the pitfalls of distance communication.
Manage cultural misunderstandings
Know the different operating modes: by consensus or in conflict.
Put into practice different tools to communicate better.
Understand the nature of the commitments.
- Communicate by phone, e-mails, various letters….
- Scenarios based on exchanges
- Knowing how to react to various situations (work on spontaneity)
- Fluidize speaking by working on speech acts
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at anyone wishing to develop new skills in a specialized and promising field.
Conditions of admission :
- Non-French speaking foreign students with a Bachelor's degree equivalent
- A2 level in French
- Wishing to follow an initiation into interculturality and inclusion
The candidates' level of French will be defined following a language test, this test also aims to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students in order to adapt our program or pedagogy, for better results.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
This training is self-financing:
21 p.m. training:
€ 1700 inter-company
* You are a university, a group or a company: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Halfway through the training: written assessment in the form of multiple choice questions.
The items concern:
- Language points: sentence to be completed with the word or expression that best suits.
- Cultural points: affirmation that suits best.
At the end of the training: Bright Language Certification
Work on linguistic forms (grammar, vocabulary) and cultural notions necessary to achieve each objective.
Applications: scenarios, role plays, cultural immersions
Documents and materials for trainees
Collective correction / improvement and argumentation
Visual documents: books, slides, digital images and video
The training is led by specialized trainers
Download the training sheet