French + blue economy seminar
Do you want to learn or improve your French and complete your learning with a specialized seminar? Our combined courses are made for you.
With our FLE + Blue Economy training, you will be able to study French (level from B2 to C1), while following part of the training on the sustainable blue economy from our prestigious partner, the International University of the Sea (UIM) which offers short and professional training, applied to the seafaring professions and the sustainable use of its resources.
Training in sustainable blue economy focuses in particular on marine and maritime activities and those linked to the land-sea interface. They are professionalizing and contribute to the sustainable development, preservation and responsible use of the marine environment.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios
- Written exercises
- Provision of a resource center for fun and immersive learning
In order to promote learning, we first carry out a linguistic assessment of our students, in order to better determine their levels, their needs and the concepts to be addressed as a priority.
The topics covered during the training:
- Improve his writing skills, by his own practice in literary forms.
- Stimulate and improve your reading skills.
- Exploit the didactic possibilities of games, stimulation and fiction when learning a language.
- Learn about literature, the written language through creation.
- Carrying out educational activities in sub-groups (role plays, presentations)
- Group presentation of linguistic forms (grammar, vocabulary) and cultural notions necessary to achieve each objective.
- Vocabulary and lexical elements inherent in the blue economy and sustainable development.
- Communicate by phone, e-mails, various letters….
- Scenarios based on exchanges
- Knowing how to react to various situations (work on spontaneity)
- Fluidize speaking by working on speech acts
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at anyone wishing to improve their level of French, while developing new skills in a specialized and promising field.
Conditions of admission :
- Non-French speaking foreign students with a Bachelor's degree equivalent
- Level B2 in French (FRE 202 intermediate French II)
- Wishing to follow an initiation into the sustainable Blue Economy
The candidates' level of French will be defined following a language test, this test also aims to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students in order to adapt our program or pedagogy, for better results.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
This training is self-financing:
150h training (over 12 weeks):
6000 € per student
* You are a university, a group or a company: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Halfway through the training: written assessment in the form of multiple choice questions.
The items concern:
- Language points: sentence to be completed with the word or expression that best suits.
- Cultural points: affirmation that suits best.
At the end of the training: Bright Language Certification
Work on linguistic forms (grammar, vocabulary) and cultural notions necessary to achieve each objective.
Applications: scenarios, role plays, cultural immersions
Documents and materials for trainees
Collective correction / improvement and argumentation
Visual documents: books, slides, digital images and video
The training is led by specialized trainers
Download the training sheet
Our quality labels
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.