The expanding luxury sector offers more and more professional opportunities.
We observe a growing demand for qualified personnel to meet the wishes of a high-end international clientele.
As adaptable as it is efficient, a butler (or steward in English) puts himself at the service of the customers of a renowned establishment in order to ensure a highly personalized and qualitative service. His versatility and his exemplary know-how make him essential to the prestige and notoriety of the establishment.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, spread over 2 days.
The training is usually made up of 8 to 12 people for better individualization of learning.
- Theoretical and practical contributions
- Scenarios, role plays
- Workshop workshops
The topics covered during the training:
Welcome and support a prestigious multicultural clientele
- The basic principles of communication: verbal and non-verbal dimension
- The rules of French welcome: history and principles
- The know-how and know-how expected in the world of luxury
- Adaptation of communication to the socio-cultural context
Identify and implement the components of the French service
- The History of French Service
- Tableware: context and practice
Define the technical and interpersonal skills of the Butler profession
- The history of the butler's profession
- The Butler in hotel and / or private service
- Adaptability to the work environment and customer expectations
- The Butler's Task Clock
The International College has 120 rooms for its registrants.
Are available: standard rooms and comfort rooms, fully equipped, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is intended for reception, reception or service staff, and more broadly for anyone likely to interact with customers and/or users.
Conditions of admission :
- B1 level in French
For more information on the different language levels:
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of registrants. New classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
14h training (over 2 days):
1200 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, calling on the concepts mentioned in the course will be carried out.
A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their achievements.
Documents and materials for participants
At the end of the session, each participant will be given a training certificate and an evaluation sheet.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.