MANAGEMENT TRAINING CONFLICT MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days, n face-to-face or remotely.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- Methodological contributions
This training is led by a specialized trainer.
The topics covered during the training:
Optimize your daily managerial practice :
- Demonstrate leadership while maintaining credibility and relational exemplarity
- Trigger engagement: praise, recognize, value
- Maintain commitment over time: anticipate and reduce possible sources of dissatisfaction
- Develop cohesion and team spirit
- Evaluate the level of autonomy of each of your employees and adapt their support
- Identify professional and relational skills and promote the emergence of talents
- Identify areas for improvement and solutions to be implemented
The keys to communication to avoid getting into conflict
- Identify the beginnings of the conflict, the stages of its evolution, the possible choices to avoid escalation
- Communicate upstream, listen, accept different opinions but by controlling your emotions and without losing sight of your objective
- Explaining your choices based on unquestionable objective criteria
- Promote "production" and the team: quality of service, involvement, respect of deadlines, understanding of customer needs (internal or external)….
- Understand the operating methods of each employee to better communicate, involve and facilitate the success of the team.
Communication at the service of the development of team spirit
- Communicate clearly/effectively, explain the choices, the collective objective and the importance of each person's role in achieving the objectives
- Anticipate the conflict situations that will follow and plan possible negotiations
- Consider different points of view through authentic listening
- Encourage employees to bring their vision and their solutions centered on the collective objective
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Active operational managers
Conditions of admission :
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in French
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
1300 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their skills.
Documents and materials for trainees:
Each trainee will be given a training certificate at the end of the session.
Download the training sheet
Our quality labels
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using our contact form.