Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days.
The training is usually made up of 8 to 12 people for better individualization of learning.
- Methodological contributions
This training is led by a specialized trainer.
The topics covered during the training:
Optimize your daily managerial practice
- Demonstrate leadership while maintaining credibility and relational exemplarity
- Trigger engagement: praise, recognize, value
- Maintain commitment over time: anticipate and reduce possible sources of dissatisfaction
- Develop cohesion and team spirit
- Evaluate the level of autonomy of each of your employees and adapt their support
- Identify professional and relational skills and promote the emergence of talents
- Identify areas for improvement and solutions to be implemented
The keys to communication to avoid getting into conflict
- Identify the beginnings of the conflict, the stages of its evolution and the possible choices to avoid escalation
- Communicate upstream, listen, accept different opinions while controlling your emotions and without losing sight of your objective
- Explaining your choices based on unquestionable objective criteria
- Promote "production" and the team: quality of service, involvement, respect of deadlines, understanding of customer needs (internal or external)….
- Understand the operating methods of each employee to better communicate, involve and facilitate the success of the team.
Communication at the service of developing team spirit
- Communicate clearly/effectively, explain the choices, the collective objective and the importance of each person's role in achieving the objectives
- Anticipate the conflict situations that will follow and plan possible negotiations
- Consider different points of view through authentic listening
- Encourage employees to bring their vision and their solutions centered on the collective objective
The Cannes International Campus has 120 rooms for its registered students. Available: standard rooms and comfort rooms, fully equipped, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Anyone leading a team
Conditions of admission :
French level – B2
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of registrants. New classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
€1 per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
The trainer evaluates the participant's pedagogical progress throughout the training by means of scenarios and practical work
Documents and materials for participants:
Each trainee will be given a training certificate at the end of the session.
Download the training sheet
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.