The expanding luxury sector offers more and more professional opportunities.
We are seeing a growing demand for qualified personnel to meet the wishes of a high-end and VIP international clientele.
As adaptable as they are efficient, a butler is at the service of the customers of a renowned establishment in order to ensure a highly personalized and qualitative service. Its versatility and exemplary interpersonal skills make it essential to the prestige and reputation of the establishment.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, spread over 2 days.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- Theoretical and practical contributions
- Scenarios, role plays
- Workshop workshops
The topics covered during the training:
Welcome and support a prestigious multicultural clientele
- The basic principles of communication: verbal and non-verbal dimension
- The rules of French welcome: history and principles
- The savoir-être and the savoir-vivre expected in the Luxury Universe
- Adaptation of communication to the socio-cultural context
Identify and implement the components of the French service
- The History of French Service
- Tableware: context and practice
Define the technical and interpersonal skills of the Butler profession
- The history of the butler's profession
- The Butler in hotel and / or private service
- Adaptation to their work environment and customer expectations
- Butler's task clock
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is primarily intended for reception, reception or service staff, and more broadly for anyone likely to interact with customers and / or users.
Conditions of admission :
- B2 level (advanced) in French
The level of the candidates will be defined following a language test, this test also aims to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students in order to adapt our program or pedagogy, for better results.
For more information on the different language levels:
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
14h training (over 2 days):
1200 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, calling on the concepts mentioned in the course will be carried out.
A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their skills.
Documents and materials for trainees
Each trainee will be given a training certificate at the end of the session.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet