TRAINING Reception "à la française"
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual courses for faster and more efficient learning.
- Theoretical and practical contributions
- Scenarios, role plays
- Workshop workshops
The topics covered during the training:
- Welcome made in France: socio-cultural specificities
- From reception to hospitality: efficient reception processes and techniques
- Personalization of customer / user contact
- Incivility management
- Importance of image in communication
- Mastery of the balance between posture, posture and personality
- Morphological analysis
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
This training is aimed at sales advisers, reception staff or any person likely to interact with customers and / or users.
Conditions of admission :
- Level B2 (advanced) in French: The level of the candidates will be defined following a language test.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of students present.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
1100 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, using the concepts mentioned in the course
A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their skills.
Documents and materials for trainees
Each trainee will be given a training certificate at the end of the session.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet
Our quality labels
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using our contact form.