Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 14 hours, over 2 days.
The training is usually made up of 8 to 12 people for better individualization of learning.
- Theoretical and practical contributions
- Scenarios, role plays
- Workshop workshops
The topics covered during the training:
- Welcome made in France: socio-cultural specificities
- From reception to hospitality: efficient reception processes and techniques
- Personalization of customer / user contact
- Incivility management
- Importance of image in communication
- Mastery of the balance between posture, posture and personality
- Morphological analysis
The Cannes International Campus has 120 rooms for its registered students. Available: standard rooms and comfort rooms, fully equipped, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Anyone interacting with customers
Conditions of admission :
- B1 level in French
For more information on the different language levels Click here.
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year, depending on the number of registrants. New classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You can finance this training by self-financing, or OPCO companies.
1200 € per person, inter-company
* For an intra-company service: Please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
A final simulation session, using the concepts mentioned in the course
Documents and materials for Participants
A skills assessment sheet is given to each registrant as well as a training certificate.
The training is led by specialized trainers.
Download the training sheet
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.