Are you a tourism professional, dealing with foreign customers? Do you want to improve the quality of your customer relationship by improving your English skills?
The International Campus offers professional English training, from beginner to advanced, to guide you in your learning in a commercial and tourist context.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 30 hours. Classes are taught individually. The content and format of our training courses are customizable according to your needs.
- Individualization of learning
- Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios
- Oral expression
- Written exercises
- English training course material
In order to promote learning, we first carry out a linguistic evaluation in order to better determine the levels, the needs and the notions to be addressed as a priority.
Our trainings are and Assistance, our teachers adapt their lessons and pedagogies according to the profile and needs of each one.
Topics covered in beginner's English lessons:
- Current and usual vocabulary
- Grammar in the context of communication
- The conjugation
- Modal auxiliaries
- The adjectives
- Pronouns and possessives
- Irregular verbs
- Work on oral expression and comprehension
- Work on the various English accents
- Communicate on the phone, e-mails, various letters
- Professional situation
- Knowing how to react to various situations (working on spontaneity)
- Fluidify the spoken word by working on speech acts
The International Campus has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms and fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Training accessible to anyone wishing to improve their level of professional English
Beginner English course : No prerequisite level.
Advanced English training :UAn intermediate level (B1) is required to access this training.
The level of the candidates will be defined following a language test, this test also aims to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students in order to adapt our program or pedagogy, for better results.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate this training throughout the year. New classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form below.
You can finance this training by self-financing, CPF or employment center.
* You are a group, a company or an individual wishing a tailor-made program: Please contact us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
You will be evaluated through a scenario, using the vocabulary and concepts mentioned in the course.
At the end of the training, each participant receives:
- A support covering the main theoretical concepts discussed.
- The end-of-session evaluation sheet, attesting to the student's level.
Download the training sheet
For any questions, quote request or reservation, please contact our team using the contact form.