Professional English course
Are you a tourism professional dealing with foreign customers? Do you want to improve the quality of your customer relationship by improving your skills in English?
The International College offers its professional English courses from beginner to advanced, to guide you in your learning of the language of Shakespeare, in a commercial and tourist context.
Format and pedagogy
The format of the courses:
The duration of the training is 30 hours. Classes are taught in groups or individually. The content and format of our training courses are however customizable according to your needs.
Our classes are usually made up of 8 to 12 students for better individualization of learning. The International College of Cannes also offers individual lessons for faster and more efficient learning.
- Dynamic animations based on progressive methods and scenarios
- Oral expression
- Written exercises
- English training course support
- Provision of a resource center for fun learning
In order to promote learning, we first carry out a linguistic assessment of our students, in order to better determine their levels, their needs and the concepts to be addressed as a priority. Our trainings are tailor-made, our teachers adapt their lessons and pedagogies according to the profile and needs of each one.
The topics covered in the beginner's English course:
- Common and usual vocabulary
- Grammar in the Context of Communication
- The conjugation
- Modal auxiliaries
- The adjectives
- Pronouns and possessives
- Irregular verbs
- Work on oral expression and comprehension
- Work on various English accents
- Communicate on the phone, e-mails, various letters
- Professional situation
- Knowing how to react to various situations (work on spontaneity)
- Fluidize speaking by working on speech acts
The International College has 120 rooms for its students.
We offer our students standard rooms fully equipped comfort rooms, in which you can stay alone or in a group.
For more information on our accommodation offer, see the page: Our campus
Beginner English training : No prerequisite level.
Advanced English training : ORAn intermediate level (B1) is required to access this training.
The level of the candidates will be defined following a language test, this test also aims to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students in order to adapt our program or pedagogy, for better results.
For more information on the different language levels: Click here.
It is possible to integrate a course throughout the year.
In addition, new classes can be created on request.
For more information, please contact us using the contact form below.
You can finance this training by self-financing, CPF or employment center.
Individual course: 1440 € per person
Group lessons: 510 € per person
* You are a group, a company or an individual wishing a tailor-made program: Please contact us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
The student will be assessed through a scenario, calling on the vocabulary and concepts mentioned in the course. A skills assessment sheet is given to each trainee allowing them to assess their skills. If the training is validated, a skills certificate will be given at the end of the course, if validation.
You also have the option of taking the Bright test and obtain an official certification of your language level recognized throughout Europe. (Price: 70 €).
At the end of the training, each student receives:
- A support covering the main theoretical concepts discussed.
- The end-of-session evaluation sheet, attesting to the student's level.
Download the training sheet